Treat yourself or someone you love to an empowering and practical day course. Jam packed with valuable skills, expert guidance and plenty of hand-on experience you’ll learn something new to positively impact your life, your loved ones and your environment.
Stay with us in our beautiful and award winning sustainable accommodation set in the heart of the CAT Visitor Centre. Our twin rooms with en-suite bathrooms are a peaceful, warm and bright haven, enabling you to relax and take in the breath taking views of the surrounding countryside. Our vegetarian Café happily caters for all kinds of dietary requirements such as vegan and gluten free.
To see more information on accommodation and rates click here
- Willow Basket Making
- Earth Ovens
- Introduction to Solar P.V.
- DIY Furniture - upcycling with pallets
- Hempcrete - Retrofitting for self-builders
- Solar P.V. Off-grid Systems
- DIY Dodrefn - upcycling gyda paledau
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - Spring tonics and digestive health
- Rewilding Ourselves: Deepening Our Nature Connection
- Turf and Dung Green Roofs
- Natural Beauty Workshop