Glenn Morris is our tutor for our "Seeing the unseen" - Sculpture course here at CAT.
"I aim, through my work, and by using a variety of media, to explore the tenuous and ephemeral nature of beauty and our human response to this. I find myself drawn to forms that, perhaps, contain visual suggestions of sensuality and frailty whilst, at the same time transmit an underlying message of a darker, troubled quality."
- Stone, wood, bronze & mixed media
- BA(1st Class Hons.) Fine Art (sculpture) P.G.C.E F.R.G.S
- Qualified as a teacher
- Royal Academy
- Snape Maltings, Aldeburgh
- Finite Exhibition, Hadlow
- Oriel Canfas, Cardiff
- Portico Gallery, Sevenoaks
- Erwood Gallery, Hay on Wye
- Lion Street Gallery, Hay on Wye
- Open Exhibition, Royal Cambrian Academy
- Ardent Gallery, Brecon
- Gas Gallery, Aberystwyth
- Card Gallery, Rhayader